Full surface dust extraction thanks to open net backing
Grit on a net backing enables full surface dust extraction thanks to the open backing structure. For the first time, this dust extraction ensures a virtually dust free work environment in which one’s health is protected, process reliability is improved and the lifetime of the abrasive is increased.
Conventional: Closed coating
The conventional electrostatic grit coating method is closed coating.
New: open coating
Open coating from sia Abrasives has optimised grit positioning to provide an improved removal rate with minimal clogging.
- Minimal clogging due to open coating technology and optimised stearate composition (zinc-free)
- Maximum removal rate
- Longest lifetime
- Lower abrasive consumption
- Higher efficiency
- Lower costs
- 1950 siaspeed, P240, 150 mm diameter, 15-hole
- Random orbit sanding: 5 mm stroke, soft backing pad. Surface: filler, Unipol polyester filler
- Robotised machine under laboratory conditions