TopTec – technology for perfect surfaces
The new generation of coating technology uses an open coating system and provides improved positioning of the abrasive grits and optimised stearate composition (zinc-free). Advantage: works over 20% faster with minimal clogging and the longest lifetime.
Conventional: Closed coating
The conventional electrostatic grit coating method is closed coating.
New: open coating
Open coating from sia Abrasives has optimised grit positioning to provide an improved removal rate with minimal clogging.
- Minimal clogging due to open coating technology and optimised stearate composition (zinc-free)
- Maximum removal rate
- Longest lifetime
- Lower abrasive consumption
- Higher efficiency
- Lower costs
- 1950 siaspeed, P240, 150 mm diameter, 15-hole
- Random orbit sanding: 5 mm stroke, soft backing pad. Surface: filler, Unipol polyester filler
- Robotised machine under laboratory conditions
Overlapped joint without grit sanding
Overlapped joint with grit sanding
Butted joint with special film on the grit side
Butted joint with special film on the back